The blogs that I looked at are from teachers who are sharing different ideas and thoughts about lessons, technology, teacher reform, etc. After getting to know other people's blog, I would feel more comfortable starting my own teaching and learning blog to share with others. I would start with lesson ideas, projects, and questions I had for other teachers or even parents. I would connect with the blogs I had been learning about through posts and comments to broaden my reach and connectivity with others. The purpose of my blogging would be to aid in my own professional development in the classroom. I would also, if possible, try to aid others in their own professional growth.
I think the time I have to devote to the blog and reading those of others will become an important factor in whether I will expand my scope. If I find that I have become handy with blogs, wikispaces, Ning communities, etc. and I would expand my PLN. I enjoy learning about others successes and offering up my own experiences. In this age of technology, learning is easier and more accessible than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment