I want to apologize for not being in class on the last day (today). On my way out to the car, I forgot to bring my phone with me. Since I have an old car, I like to have her warm up a bit, so I started the car and closed the door, not realizing I had not unlocked my doors... Anyways my car ended up running until AAA came to save my poor car. I am glad I was able to present all of my work last class.
Also, I would like to thank Jim for teaching me new ways to incorporate technology in the classroom. I look forward to trying new things and using technology to enhance my lessons. I hope that you have a great rest of the summer and I will probably be seeing you at the Arlington Career Center for car classes next summer, as it is quite apparent that I need lots of help.
No comments:
Post a Comment